SIf you are going to invest in an exhibition system and handle transport, setup and dismantling yourself, a Self-Build Stand is the solution for you.
To give you the best advice in choosing a system, you must have decided in advance on the following:
• How large an exhibition area should the system be able to cover – both in terms of size, but also whether you have open stand sides or neighboring stands of 1, 2 or 3 sides.
• How flexible should the system be in relation to e.g. replacing graphics and changing stand sizes.
• Should lighting be included in the system or be rented at the event site.
• How should the system be stored and transported. Do you have storage capacity and will the system be transported in a car or be shipped.
• Who should set up and dismantle the system and how much do-it-yourself experience do they have.
• What is your budget for purchasing the system.